Already a DISC member? Don't forget to reserve your seat for the next event. Check out the schedule HERE and RSVP for the events you would like to attend.
Not yet a member? There is still time to register for a DISC membership and reserve your spot. Don't wait DISC membership spots are filling up fast!
We are pleased to announce that the Denver Implant Study (DISC) is back! DISC was originally launched in 2003. After 11 consecutive years of providing the most relevant dental implant continuing education to Denver Metropolitan Doctors, we took a well-needed break. During that time, the response from the dental community requesting its return has been overwhelming. Consequently, we have put together a new format, a great line-up of national speakers, a new venue, and special offerings. As before, the main objective of DISC is to empower doctors and their offices in building their implant practices. It is geared toward both general dentists and specialists.
Several short comprehensive evening sessions will be offered throughout the year. The venue will be the Colorado Dental Association Seminar facility, Denver Technological Center, Greenwood Village.
DISC annual fee for 2017 is $600. Continuing education credits are available (total of 11 and ¼ hours of AGD CERP credits).
The DISC 2017 lecture series will be as follows:
- Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Colorado Dental Association. 8301 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 400 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Dinner and drinks/cocktails: 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- Presentation: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM, with a 15-minute intermission.
DISC 2017 presenter line-up:
- Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS, Prosthodontist, Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Sergio Rubinstein, DDS, Prosthodontist, Skokie, Illinois.
- Diego Velasquez, DDS, MSD, Periodontist, Fenton, Michigan.
- Michael S. Block, DDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Metairie, Louisiana.
- Edward Mills, DDS, Dentist, Atlanta, Georgia.
Seating is limited. To reserve your place, please RSVP online. I look forward to seeing you at the Denver Implant Study Club.
Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS