If you are a previous DISC 2017 member, to renew your membership for DISC 2018 you will need to:
- Go to "My Account" and login.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Click the "Sign Up" button and enter your payment information.
P.S. Don't forget to RSVP. Click the "Schedule" tab and reserve your seat for each event.
Already a DISC member? Don't forget to reserve your seat for the next event. Check out the schedule HERE and RSVP for the events you would like to attend.
Not yet a member? There is still time to register for a DISC membership and reserve your spot. Don't wait DISC membership spots are filling up fast!
Since 2003, DISC (Denver Implant Study Club) has provided the most relevant dental implant continuing education to Denver and its subsidiaries. Starting in 2017, we have a new format, a great line-up of national speakers, a new venue, and special offerings. Our main objective is to empower doctors and their offices in building their implant practices. It is geared toward both general dentists and specialists.
In order to attend these sessions, you must be a DISC member.
Several short comprehensive evening sessions will be offered throughout the year. The venue will be the Colorado Dental Association Seminar facility, Denver Technological Center, Greenwood Village.
DISC annual fee for 2018 is $600. Continuing education credits are available (total of 13 and 1/2 hours of AGD CERP credits).
The DISC 2018 lecture series will be as follows:
- Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Colorado Dental Association. 8301 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 400 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Dinner and drinks/cocktails: 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- Presentation: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM, with a 15-minute intermission.
DISC 2018 presenter line-up:
- Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS, Prosthodontist, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Mark Spatzner, DMD, Periodontist. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Daniel R. Cullum, DDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Coeur D’Alene, Idaho
- Achraf Souayah, DDS, General Dentist, Tunis, Tunisia
- Mark Ludlow, DMD, MS, Prosthodontist. Charleston, South Carolina
- Erik Sahl, DDS, MSD, Periodontist. Loma Linda, California
Seating is limited. To reserve your place, please RSVP online. I look forward to seeing you at the Denver Implant Study Club.
Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS