19nov5:30 pm8:30 pmDigital Integration of CBCT & CAD/CAM for Comprehensive Interdisciplinary CarePRESENTER: Neal Patel, DDS, Dentist, Certified Dental Technician5:30 pm - 8:30 pm MST Colorado Dental Association
PRESENTER: Neal Patel, DDS, Dentist, Certified Dental Technician Powell, Ohio Digital Integration of CBCT & CAD/CAM for Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Care Program Outline: Clinical applications
PRESENTER: Neal Patel, DDS, Dentist, Certified Dental Technician
Digital Integration of CBCT & CAD/CAM for Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Care
- Clinical applications of CBCT.
- Introduction to CAD/CAM.
- Integration of CBCT and CAD/CAM: technique and protocol.
- Integration and Treatment planning for comprehensive implantology.
- Review of surgical guide options.
- Review Guided Implant Surgery Protocol: Scan, Plan, Place.
- Review of CAD/CAM chairside restorative options.
- Introduction to advanced Digital Jaw Tracking with CBCT.
- Introduction to Future Applications.
- Attendees will learn of modern approach to utilization of both CBCT imaging and CAD/CAM integration within private practice for routine diagnosis, treatment planning, surgical and restorative therapy.
- Attendees will understand diagnostic capabilities of 3D imaging in dentistry.
- Attendees will learn about process of integration between CBCT and CAD/CAM for planning, lab fabricated surgical guides, and chairside milled surgical guides.
- Attendees will learn how CAD/CAM integration with CBCT facilitates treatment planning and clinical execution with extreme precision with minimally invasive techniques.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm MST
Colorado Dental Association
8301 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
DISC (Denver Implant Study Club)firstname.lastname@example.org